NCLwipes™ Waterfall Fresh
DISINFECTANT WIPES - Waterfall Fresh
- Características & Beneficios
- La Seguridad
UPDATE: NCLwipes™ DISINFECTANT WIPES and SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease
EPA has confirmed that SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease has met the conditions outlined in EPA’s emerging viral pathogens guidance and has triggered the emerging viral pathogen policy.
NCLwipes™ DISINFECTANT WIPES have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, NCLwipes™ DISINFECTANT WIPES can be used against SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
NCLwipes™ DISINFECTANT WIPES clean, disinfect and deodorize in one easy step. NCLwipes™ DISINFECTANT WIPES save time and labor and are easy to use. No mixing, No measuring, No diluting. Simply pull a wiper from the canister, wipe the surface and discard.
NCLwipes™ DISINFECTANT WIPES is a broad spectrum disinfectant that kills 99% of bacteria in 15 seconds, HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in 1 minute, Norwalk Virus in 10 minutes, and most other viruses, bacteria in 4 minutes.
Registrado con la U. S. Agencia de Protección AmbientalCódigo: 4541Embalaje: 125 count canister / 6 per case
- Included in US EPA List N Products for Use Against SARS-CoV-2Yes
- Wipe Size7” x 8”
- Wipes per Canister125
- Canisters per Case6
- Net Wt / Canister 2.1 lbs
- Color White Cloth
- FragranceWaterfall Fresh
- pH 7.0 ± 0.5
- Flammability Not Flammable
- Shelf Life 1 year minimum in original unopened container
La eficacia desinfectante
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Enterococcus faecalis Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Escherichia coli Spectrum B-Lactamase (ESBL)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Legionella pneumophila
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas cepacia
- Salmonella enterica
- Salmonella schortmuelleri
- Salmonella typhi
- Serratia marcescens
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus Community Associated Methicillin Resistant (CA-MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus Community Associated Methicillin Resistant (CA-MRSA) (NARSA NRS384)
- Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Vibrio cholera
- Candida albicans
- 2013 Influenza A Virus (H7N9)
- Avian Influenza A (H5N1) virus
- Canine Distemper virus
- Feline calicivirus (FCV)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Influenza A (H1N1) virus
- Influenza A/Brazil Virus
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- Norovirus (Norwalk Virus) (FCV)
- Pseudorabies virus
- Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- SARS Associated Coronavirus
- Vaccinia virus
DocumentaciónTechnical Data Sheet NCLWipes TDS English Waterfall Fresh.pdf Safety Data Sheet NCLWipes SDS English Waterfall Fresh.pdf Miscellaneous Documents NCLwipes Flyer.pdf
To Clean and Deodorize: Wipe surface with wipe. Let air dry. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in toilet.
To Clean and Disinfect: Wipe surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Use enough wipes to thoroughly wet surfaces. Use enough wipes to keep surfaces visibly wet for 4 minutes. Allow surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. For Candida albicans, treated surfaces must remain wet for 8 minutes. For Norovirus and Rotavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. If surfaces are extremely dirty, clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in toilet.
Rinse food contact surfaces with clean, potable water after disinfecting. Do not use to disinfect dishes, glassware or utensils.
For Mold and Mildew
NCLwipes™ Disinfectant Wipes will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, nonporous surfaces. Follow disinfection instructions. Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
To sanitize hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces; wipe surface, using enough wipes to allow treated surface to remain wet for 15 seconds for Staphyloccus aureus, Klebsiella pnoumoniae, and Campylobacter jejuni. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces clean excess dirt first.
*KILLS HIV, HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) or Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV-1 or HBV or HCV ON SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS.
Personal Protection: Cleanup must always be done wearing protective gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection.
Cleaning procedure: Blood and other body fluids containing HIV, HBV or HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of NCL® Wipes Disinfectant Wipes. NCLwipes™ Disinfectant Wipes can be used for this purpose.
Contact time: Leave surface wet for 1 minute for HIV-1. Use appropriate contact time as listed on label for all other viruses, bacteria and fungi claimed.
Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood and other body fluids, cleaning materials and clothing must be disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal. This product is for use on hard nonporous surfaces not conducive to treatment by immersion or excess liquid against Avian Influenza A.
Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Medical Offices, Nursing homes, Day care centers, Nurseries, Institutional facilities, USDA inspected food processing facilities, Office buildings, Restaurants, Grocery stores, Convenience stores, Hotels, Motels, Prisons, Salons
Chairs, Counters, Desks, Doorknobs, Faucets, Glass, Light switches, Showers, Sinks, Tables, Telephones, Toilets, Diaper changing tables, and other hard nonporous surfaces made of acrylic, metal, plastic, stainless steel, upholstery- vinyl and plastic.
Características & Beneficios
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in just 15 seconds.
- Kills Cold and Flu Virus*,1.
- Kills Pseudomonas, Staph, Salmonella, MRSA, CA-MRSA, E.coli, VRE, Norovirus, HBV, HCV in 4 minutes!
- Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes.
- Fast 4 minute disinfectant contact time
- Broad spectrum kill claims of bacteria and viruses
- “One-Step” disinfecting on hard, non-food, non-porous surfaces.
- Controls the growth of mold, mildew and odors.
- Solvent free, bleach free, alcohol free.
- Quat-Based, Alternative to alcohol or bleach-based wipes.
- Waterfall Fresh Fragrance
- Strong, Absorbent Wiper does an excellent job of cleaning
- Cloth like texture for scrubbing power
- Sturdy, Attractive, Functional Point-of-use Canister
- Factory Sealed, Tamper proof
- Pull, wipe, discard in trash.
- Recyclable packaging
- Streak free.
- Reduces cross contamination on hard, non-porous treated surfaces
- Designed for the toughest tasks.
- Ready to use, does not require mixing or diluting
- No hunting for spray bottles or towels.
HAZARD TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present , after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.